Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
BitTorrent is a token based on the TRC10 protocol, which was created in 2019 by the founder of TRON cryptocurrency, Justin Sun. BTT’s goal is to motivate users to maintain network bandwidth. Users who store files on their computers and speed up the network should be rewarded with BTT coins.
Transaction processing speed
The TRON network is capable of processing around 1500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer. As the number of active nodes increases, this time may change.
TRON blockchain fees
The highlight of the Tron blockchain is the complete absence of fee for transfers. This means that the funds that you send to another wallet will arrive in full. The absence of miners eliminates the need to pay them a reward.
TRON has free bandwidth, which has a cumulative effect — traffic. It allows you to make transactions on the TRON system without using fuel. If you run out of traffic, you will have to send transactions with a small fee.
A brief history of the Lightning Network
The Bitcoin community has long been baffled by the scalability issue. The speed of transactions fell, and the network fees grew. In 2015 Thaddeus Dria and Joseph Poon proposed a solution called the Lightning Network. The idea was to carry out some of the transactions outside the network, thereby reducing the load on the BTC blockchain. In 2018, the Lightning Network was launched in Bitcoin.
The Lightning Network is a system that helps users move funds among themselves without having to use a blockchain to verify a transaction. Instead, there is a quick check of funds from the sender and a request from the recipient who agrees to the transaction.
Problems you may encounter while getting the Lightning Network
- If during the creation of an order when inserting an invoice, an error occurs about the absence of a path, this means that there is no created channel between our node and your wallet node. A channel is required to send and receive payments on the Lightning Network. If there is no open channel between our node and your wallet node, the payment will not be executed. It is recommended to try using a different wallet.
- If the order page indicates that the order was completed, but you did not receive the funds, then the reason for this may be:
- Disconnected intermediate node. If one of the intermediate nodes is offline, the transaction may be delayed.
- Insufficient amount of deposits on intermediate channels. Intermediate nodes cannot forward the payment due to lack of coins.
- The invoice is out of date. Each invoice has a validity period. Of this term has expired, the payment will not work.
If your order is completed, but you have not received the funds, please contact technical support. We can help you quickly.
Lightning Network Speed
Since transactions on the Lightning Network do not end up on the blockchain, they are almost instantaneous. But if one of the intermediate nodes is off the network, the transaction may be delayed.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of BitTorrent and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send BitTorrent to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Bitcoin (Lightning) will be sent instantly.