Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
BitTorrent is a token based on the TRC10 protocol, which was created in 2019 by the founder of TRON cryptocurrency, Justin Sun. BTT’s goal is to motivate users to maintain network bandwidth. Users who store files on their computers and speed up the network should be rewarded with BTT coins.
Transaction processing speed
The TRON network is capable of processing around 1500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer. As the number of active nodes increases, this time may change.
TRON blockchain fees
The highlight of the Tron blockchain is the complete absence of fee for transfers. This means that the funds that you send to another wallet will arrive in full. The absence of miners eliminates the need to pay them a reward.
TRON has free bandwidth, which has a cumulative effect — traffic. It allows you to make transactions on the TRON system without using fuel. If you run out of traffic, you will have to send transactions with a small fee.
A brief history of Trust Wallet Token
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) was created in March 2020 to develop the community and attract new users. Initially TWT was launched on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20), then moved to Binance Chain (BEP-2), and in October became available on Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20). Since its launch, Trust Wallet Token has been a success and is an important part of the Binance ecosystem.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Trust Wallet Token. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance chain Blockchain Speed
Binance chain is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of BitTorrent and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send BitTorrent to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Trust Wallet Token (BEP2) will be sent instantly.